The DS-9500 digital recorder has WiFi Capabilities built in to allow for users to quickly and easily send dictations without needing to physically plug into a computer to transfer the files. Connecting your DS-9500 to a wireless network can be done right through the device itself. The video below demonstrates how to connect to a WiFi network through the device interface.
The DS-9500 has the ability to send dictations using a wireless network, this guide shows how to connect to a wireless network via the device.
- Start by pressing the OK/Menu button
- Use +/- Buttons to navigate to the device menu, press OK to enter the Device menu
- Select the WiFi option and press OK
- Select the “On/Off” option and set to “ON”
- Press OK to select a network and select your chosen network
- Enter the WiFi Password and press the F2 button to finish
The device should now be connected to the network, once successfully connected the WiFi Icon will be displayed at the top.